C language is excellent, efficient and general programming language for most of the applications, such as scientific business and system software application. C++ is an Object Oriented Programming Language that is powerful, efficient and compact. It includes concepts like Polymorphism, Dynamic Binding, Data hiding, Operator encapsulation and inheritance, which are to be observed in C. User defined objects (instances) can be reused with and without modifications to generate new application. This reduces coding to greater extents.
- C is a general purpose Structured Language that is powerful, efficient and compact.
- C is a combination of High level language and Assembly language that's why its good for man assembler.
- C is a robust language whose rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to write any complex program.
- C is a portable language.
- C provides a variety of data types. In addition, there is a hierarchy of derived data types created with pointers, arrays, structures, and unions. Programming in C is efficient fast because of its data types and various operators.
- 90% of UNIX Operating System is written in C Language.
- C++ is a robust language whose rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to reduce complexity of programs.
- Complex real-time System.
- Simulation and Modeling.
- Object-oriented database.
This course is for those interested in programming with C++, including application and systems programmers, software engineers and their managers. Professional programming experience is assumed. C programming experience is not required.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming (C++).
- Tokens, expression, data types control structure.
- Introduction to Classes, Objects,
- Constructor Deconstructer.
- Functions in C++.
- Function overloading, Operator overloading.
- Inheritance, multiple multilevel inheritances.
- File operations using stream classes.
- Exception Handling.
- Introduction to Templates
- 2 Months
- 5 Days a Weeks
Evening & Morning Shift
Total Fee 15000/-